- The Formal Process - Suing or Court Appointed Assessment
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Suing v Assessment
- Interim Billing and Assessments
- Benefits of pre-billing assessment including file management and estimate management
Raymond Bull is a Partner at global billing costs lawyers, costs lawyers and costs assessors, who provide legal costing services and advice regarding the Law of Costs to law firms and government departments. He was admitted on 15 December 2005 and practises exclusively in the law of costs. He has previously practised extensively in personal injury litigation and is a Costs Assessor on the Register of Costs Assessors appointed by the Supreme Court of Queensland.
Resisting downward pressure on fees
- How important is price?
- Building your pricing power
- Communicating value
- Costs consciousness: building trust around fees
- Responding to downward pressure on fees
Giles Watson established his own legal practice management consultancy in August 2015. Previously, he managed the practice management course at QLS, managed a national legal quality scheme for the Law Society of England & Wales and was a business development manager at three London law practices.
Free coffee & light refreshments.